Sunday 10 November 2019

Week 6

Weekly

With the desire to explore sustainable sets, yet time running out and I still not having the clearest idea this week's tutorial was really helpful in putting me back on track.

I need to contact the practitioners in my case study as soon as possible as well as define what exactly I am exploring with sustainability.

Therefore, for the rest of the week, I focused on putting what I have researched so far into words in order to narrow down and specify the topic.

At least I have got the idea that I want to research landscapes -the countryside & underground as that will then inform my Extended Practice with the methods explored last week. Weeklys slides



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 - Final week

Final pieces of the puzzle I planned out the time in this week to evaluate and conclude my theoretical and practical research. Alth...