Sunday 8 December 2019

Week 10

Word Doc. learning from mistakes and making the practical outcome

Visual representation of the results for my questionnaire. 






This week I have been focusing on finishing up my practical outcome and putting my whole project into a suitable shape.






















In the past two years, I have distanced myself from Microsoft Office 365 as Google Drive seemed more convenient. Especially, with my old laptop freezing on many occasions with the installed software. Therefore, I never really took the clue about its usefulness with structured essay writing, which I can imagine made my previous essays suffer.

I have used this guide to help me:

von Courter, G. (2006) ' The Wicked Easy Way to Create a Table of Contents in Word' Linkedin The Learning Blog. Available at:   https://learning.linkedin.com/blog/design-tips/the-wicked-easy-way-to-create-a-table-of-contents-in-word (Accessed 05/12/2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 - Final week

Final pieces of the puzzle I planned out the time in this week to evaluate and conclude my theoretical and practical research. Alth...